Underworld: Rise of the Lycans


I have been waiting to see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Now it is finally at theatres. I can't till tomorrow to see it. Family wants to see it but everyone could get together for the movie until Saturday. Oh, well, it just one more day...





I really enjoyed the first film Underworld, it was wonderfully. It kept me enthralled from start to finish. I usually don't watch a movie more than once but this one had me going for seconds. It definitely had the excitement factor.






Underworld: Evolution was very good, I did enjoy it but not as thoroughly as I did the first film. Not sure what was so, different from the first. I guess, I need to go back and watch the first two films again, since it has been awhile. But don't get me wrong, I liked it enough that I'm absolutely excited about seeing the third film on the morrow.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010