Anna Strong Chronicles by Jeanne Stein

The Anna Strong Chronicles by Jeanne C. Stein is a kick-ass, action packed series. As you can tell by my opening, I liked this series. There was never a dull moment in any of the four books so far in this series. And I can't wait to get my hands on the fifth book! Ms. Stein has earned a spot on my auto-buy list with these books. I highly recommend this series.

Anna Strong is a bounty hunter turned vampire on pickup job that should have been easy, but goes wrong. In Anna's new world she finds that vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, witches and more, truly do exist. She finds several romances along her journey learning how to exist in this new world. Anna knows how to take care of herself. She doesn't take any flak from anyone or creature otherwise. I like how she stands up for what she believes in and recognizes her own faults without trying to make excuses for them.

The fifth book Retribution in this series releases on August 25, 2009 according to Amazon.com. My fingers are tapping, waiting....

Please keep in mind, I am not a professional book reviewer and I am just sharing my opinion on what I have read.

Click on the book title to read an excerpt at the author's web site.
The BecomingThe Becoming
Book 1

Blood DriveBlood Drive
Book 2

The WatcherThe Watcher
Book 3

LegacyLegacy
Book 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010