Unseen World by Sean Cummings

Book Blurb:
"Marshall Conrad's superpowers could save the world...if he ever figures out how to use them.

There's talk of a serial killer terrorizing the good people of Greenfield. Finding him should be easy for a guy with superpowers, but it's not that simple: Flying's not all it's cracked up to be, and this particular villain seems immune to Marshall's tricks.

Marshall's only helpers are an overweight shopkeeping witch, an old Siamese cat, and a hard drinking senior citizen who can lift automobiles. A crazy cast of corrupt cops, Ogres and other Netherworld surprises is all par for the course when you have to save a city from a baneful and simmering evil about to be unleashed."

Unseen World by Sean Cummings is a urban fantasy story full of sarcastic humor that will have you rolling in laughter. It is packed full of paranormal action that keeps the pages flipping. I loved the rich characters and supernatural world created in Unseen World. There was not a dull moment and I have to say my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much while I read it. And there is a touch a of romance. Very enjoyable read, that I highly recommend. I can't wait to see what Mr. Cummings comes out with next.


Other Reviews:
Books Books and more Books!
eBookGuru.org
OCD, vampires, and rants, oh my!

3 comments:

Sean Cummings said...

Glad you liked. Now if only I could write a book with a kick butt woman who can make readers laugh.

Fantasy Dreamer said...

Sean, I would read it. *G* Truthfully, I'm an equal opportunity kick butt hero/heroine admirer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fantasy Dreamer,
Here's a book rec for you. It's the story of a special young man. He is the embodiment of world peace, down to his DNA. One problem, the very genetic code that makes him powerful, also makes him both male and female - his most painful adolescent secret. He is determined to live his life as a "normal" male, but the odds are against him as he is hunted by those who want to use his body for their own deadly purposes. You can find it at http://www.fictionfeast.com

I apologize if this message is unwelcomed in your blog. The phraze you wrote, "I love to read" is what made me want to share.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010