I've been collecting these awesome blog awards and it's about time I give a formal acknowledgment of them. I've also created a spot on my sidebar to display them.
Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful blog awards you have given me. One of the reasons I've been hording these pretties is I have the hardest time giving them back out. I want to give them to everyone who stops by and the bloggers I go visit. It's kinda like when you get asked that dreaded question "What's your favorite book?" Most of us can't pick just one and when you start thinking about it, a ton of books come to mind.
If you haven't already, go check out these wonderful blogs. Each one of these blogs are an adventure in books and much more.
The Kreativ rules state that:
Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things.
- My sweet little guy Chip. He's the definition of a woman's best friend. He is the most awesome dog I've ever had the honor of having as a friend.
- My Tempur-Pedic bed! I swear you don't know what you are missing sleeping on one of these beds. I never wake up with a backache or shoulder ache because it contours to your body. One word: Heavenly. I'm always joking with my hubby that if he ever decides to leave, he can have everything but the bed, my books and my dog. Well, um, I'm half joking. *grins*
- Precious, my laptop. She keeps me in touch with what's going on, let me connect with all of you out there in the cyber world, find new books and authors, pay the bills (especially the secret credit card to buy books) and the list just goes on. Couldn't see living without Precious.
- While I'm not a big TV watcher, I do relish going to the movies. It's one of my favorite things to do on the weekends. Enjoy watching Sci-fi, comedy, horror, fantasy, action, romance, you name it. I have a wide range of taste when it comes to movies.
- Pre-Ordering books and getting them early! Nothing beats getting an anticipated book before its expected.
- The smell of peach cobbler or banana nut bread baking in the oven. The smell is to die-for because you know how good it's going to taste just by that sweet, delicious smell. Baking is another one of my hobbies, I have fun finding new recipes to try. I've probably tried about 20 different recipes for chocolate chip cookies alone.
- Last but by no means least, BOOKS! Love books in Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal Romance well pretty much any book that has a paranormal or fantasy aspect to it. Me loves 'em!
"The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world."
Thank you Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads!
"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
Thank you Leontine at Leontine's Book Realm!
"Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about feeling warm inside. I wanted to create something to express that toasty feeling."