New Book Release Calendar

I have received numerous emails about New Book Releases and where folks can find this information easily since I've stopped posting them here so I decided to start keeping tracking of it again but in a different format.

I have created a Google Calendar with new book release information in the same vein as I did before, keeping track of books in the following genres: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, YA Fantasy/Paranormal, some Horror and Fantasy. I have made this calendar public so you all are welcome to use it, Calendar ID: 938eudifgbo2ta8rjop9bg2lkc@group.calendar.google.com

Here are several ways to use it (information from Google Help):

- iCalendar - You can use this address to subscribe to this calendar feed in Google Calendar, access this calendar from feed readers (like Google Reader) as well as products that support the iCalendar format (like Apple's iCal).

- HTML - Use this URL to view this calendar directly in your browser window.

- XML - You can use this address to subscribe to this calendar feed from feed readers (like Google Reader).


This will be an ongoing calendar that I will keep updated with the new book releases as I find out about them. If I have missed any or have the wrong date, please feel free to email at donna[.]locklin @ gmail[.]com (remember to reformat properly before using).

UPDATE: I'm currently going through the books I have listed on the calendar and updating the descriptions by adding book covers, links to Goodreads and book summaries.

17 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

Thanks hon. You are made of awesome!

VampFanGirl said...

Donna! The new look is gorgeous!

Oooo and thanks for the new releases calander. It shall definitely come in handy.

Miss you!

:) VFG

Sophia (FV) said...

What a wonderful resource Donna! Thank you!! xoxo

Anna said...

This is pretty cool, Thanks for the heads up. :)

Donna said...

Susi, Anna, FV & VFG - Thank you!! I hope this is a handy tool for everyone. I want this be something that everyone benefits from. Please let me know if I miss any. :)

I hope everyone's summer has started off with a great beginning!

Chris said...

Thanks! I'll mention this on Friday. Hope this finds you well! :)

Donna said...

Thanks Chris! I'm doing very good right now. Same goes here for you :)

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Thanks for doing this - the calendar will be super helpful!

Donna said...

Heather, you're welcome! :)

Lea said...

Donna! WooHoo!!

This is all kinds of awesome. :-) Thanks so much for the calendar and the links.

I think the layout is beautiful!

L

Alexia561 said...

Thanks Donna! Hope you're having a great summer!

Donna said...

Hi Lea! You're welcome. I'm glad you like calendar and the new layout. :)

Same to you Alexia! May your summer be a cool one. :)

Christine said...

Just popped over to say "Hi" !!! :)
xoxo

Donna said...

Christine! Hi to you :) Hope your doing well!

Patricia Altner said...

Wonderful idea, Donna! I have subscribed via iCal.

Hope you are doing well!

Donna said...

Patricia - Great! If you find any books I've missed shoot me an email and I'll get them added.

I'm doing as good as can be. I hope all is well with you too!

Lola said...

Aw, thanks so much hon! :)

The new layout is gorgeous! :D

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010