New Book Releases - Week of August 15, 2010

This information is pulled from my Google Calendar using Javascript so you will need to open this post outside of Google Reader to view this information. If you would like to link to my Google Calendar "New & Upcoming Book Releases", instructions on how to do this are listed here.

If I have missed any new book release(s) in the Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance (including YA within these genres) for this week, please leave a comment on this post so I can add it. Thanks!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this! It's helped me make sure that I pre-ordered everything for the 31st!

Donna said...

Hi Marie! You're welcome. :) I'll be posting the new releases weekly, every Sunday.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Thanks for posting this-I love the format. There are just so many great new books coming out-it's hard to keep track of them all.

I love the new look of your blog!

Donna said...

Glad to do it, Colette! I started keeping a Google Calender to keep track of the upcoming new release, figured I should share it with others who want to be in the know too. :)

Thanks for the blog kudos!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010