Big Hooray to Bluefire Productions' new Reader App!


I just read a post over at Dear Author about a new App called Bluefire Reader. What's so great about it? It's a reader that supports Adobe eBook DRM. This is the first App for the iPhone, iTouch and iPad that allows you to do so. This little baby opens a whole lot of new avenues concerning ebooks for those using these devices for reading ebooks. It also has the ability to read the .epub format also. Head over to Dear Author for a detailed explanation on Bluefire Reader.

And another great thing about the Bluefire App is it's FREE!

2 comments:

Simcha said...

Awesome news! Thanks so much for letting me know. I've been so frustrated at not being able to download DRM books onto my phone, particularly the ones from Net galley. Can't wait to try it.

Donna said...

You're welcome Simcha! Netgalley seems to be real popular with the book reviewers, I hope you find so good books there.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010