2 more days until Christmas!!!
With the holidays in full swing, my posts here at Fantasy Dreamer’s Ramblings will be sparse and my online time will be limited from now until the end of this year. The reason, I have family visiting from out of state and out of country. I’ll be hanging out with them at my parents’ place and they don’t have internet. But I’ll be popping in here and there around the blogosphere with some sporadic posts here, when I am at home.
In celebration of the holidays, I’d like to giveaway to three (3) book peeps a book of their choice up to $20 in value each. Yep, that’s right – You pick the book you want as long as it has released by the end of this giveaway.
- Tell me in the comments of this post the title and author of the book you’d like to win.
- One entry per person.
- Open to anywhere The Book Depository ships.
- Leave your email in the comments if it is NOT a part of your profile.
- Deadline to enter is December 31st at midnight CST.
Giveaways Around the Virtual World:
- Anna's Book Blog: Holiday Giveaway
Anna is having a holiday giveaway by giving away 10 books to 10 lucky winners. Head over to see what books are being giving away. Open to the US and Canada. Winners will be announced on December 25th.
- Anna's Book Blog: [Review & Giveaway] - Born of Ice
Anna has reviewed Born of Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon and she is giving away a set of The League books (Born of Night, Born of Fire & Born of Ice), courtesy of St. Martin Press. Open to the US and Canada. Winner will be announced on December 25th.
- Erica Hayes: Six shady days of Christmas
Erica Hayes is giving away a signed copy of Shadowfae for six days until December 25th and on the last day the winner also gets an ARC of Shadowglass, the second book in the Shadowfae Chronicles. Open to everyone.
- AccessRomance: Holiday Giveaway
AccessRomance is giving away two grab bag boxes of books, many of the novels are courtesy of Kensington Publishing. Open to the US. Deadline to enter is 6AM CST on December 28th.
- Literary Escapism: Guest Author: Chloe Neill
Chloe Neill is guest posting at Literary Escapism and she is giving away: a signed copy of Firespell, a Firespell bookmark, a Firespell magnet, and some other goodies. Open to everyone. Deadline to enter is December 29th.
- Stumbling Over Chaos: Book Giveaway: Shattered by Joan Johnston
Chris is giving away a copy of Shattered by Joan Johnston, courtesy of Planned Television Arts. Open to US. Deadline to enter is at 7 pm CST on December 29th.
- Jill Myles: Author copies! Win a free signed copy!
Jill Myles is giving away two signed copies of Gentlemen Prefer Succubi and some matching bookmarks. Open to the continental US. Deadline to enter is at noon on December 29th.
- Vampire Wire: Keri Arthur Interview & Two Riley Jensen Guardian Gift Packs
Marta has interviewed Keri Arthur and Keri is giving away: two gift packs and each will include Australian chocolates, Tim Tams and a signed copy of one of her Riley Jensen novels. Deadline to enter is December 30th.
- Patricia's Vampire Notes: The Better Part of Darkness - Tour and Contest
Thanks to Pocket Books, Patricia has two copies of the fabulous urban fantasy The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay to giveaway. Open to the US. Deadline to enter is by 11:59 pm on Thursday, December 31st.
- Literary Escapism: Happy Blogversary to LE!
Happy Blogversay to Jackie at Literary Escapism! Jackie is celebrating two years of blogging by giving away two fabulous prize packages: The First prize package involves signed copies of Maria Snyder’s Glass series – Storm Glass and Sea Glass; and the Second prize package includes TA Pratt’s Marla Mason series – Blood Engines, Poison Sleep, Dead Reign and Spell Games. Deadline to enter is Thursday, December 31st.
- Patricia's Vampire Notes: Deep Kiss of Winter - Blog Tour and Contest
Patricia is giving away two copies of Deep Kiss of Winter By Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter, courtesy of Pocket Books. Open to the US. Deadline to enter is by 11:59 pm on January 8, 2010.
- Book Whisperer: The Good and The Giveaway
The Book Whisperer is giving away two books: Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey and Captivate by Carrie Jones. A book she absolutely loved and one she has some negative feelings about. Deadline to enter is January 22, 2010.