Events Notice: Patricia Briggs on Tour

Mark your calendar, if you happen to be in or around one of the cities listed below, to see Patricia Briggs for the Silver Borne book signings. ::fan girl squee::

Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Mercy Thompson, Book 5
Urban Fantasy
Released Date: 3/30/2010
Amazon | B&N

Read Chapter One

Patricia Briggs’s web site: Hurog

Summary:

All-new action in the #1 New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series

When mechanic and shapeshifter Mercy Thompson attempts to return a powerful Fae book she'd previously borrowed in an act of desperation, she finds the bookstore locked up and closed down.
It seems the book contains secret knowledge-and the Fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn't take enough of Mercy's attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side-leaving Mercy to cover for him, lest his own father declare Sam's life forfeit.

All in all, Mercy has had better days. And if she isn't careful, she might not have many more to live...

Tour dates for Silver Borne book signings:

March 30th in SEATTLE

UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE@ 7 PM
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

March 31st in PORTLAND

POWELL'S BOOKS @ 7 PM
Cedar Hills Crossing
3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005

April 6th in LOS ANGELES

BARNES AND NOBLE #2743 @ 7 PM
7881 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

April 7th in SAN DIEGO

MYSTERIOUS GALAXY @ 7 PM
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd: Ste 302
San Diego, CA 92111

April 9th in HOUSTON

MURDER BY THE BOOK @ 6:30 PM
2342 Bissonnet St
Houston, TX 77005

April 10th in MINNEAPOLIS

UNCLE HUGO'S SCIENCE FICTION BOOKSTORE @ 3 PM
2864 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407

14 comments:

Chris said...

Yay for Uncle Hugo's! :)

Donna said...

Ooh! Lucky duck - you! Are you going to go the April 10th signing?

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Hmmm...wondering if I can get hubs to watch the kids while I drive to Houston...

Tricia said...

Thanks for the info Donna, to bad nothing near me :(

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Thanks for the heads up... wish I lived closer to Dallas! Hope all is well!

Smokinhotbooks said...

San Diego is not too far away from me...

P.S. I need to read this author she has been on my TBR pile for a couple of years

VampFanGirl said...

Wow, finally an author that's coming to San Diego!!! I might just have to go. *wink*

Thanks Donna!!

Hugs, VFG

Donna said...

Patti - You go girl! I'm bad so bad, I was think that driving from Central Texas to Houston was bugger. And here you are willing to drive from New Orleans to Houston. :)

Cecile - I wish more authors came to the Austin, TX bookstores. Austin is only about an hour's drive South for me.

KC - You haven't read the Mercy Thompson novels? Uh-oh, you should really give them a try. And your dad would probably like them as well.

VFG - Kewl! If you go let us know how it goes. I bet it will be crowded. :)

Donna said...

Tricia - I know the feeling!! ;)

Carolyn Crane said...

So there with Uncle hugos! Chris and I will have to wear our tiaras or something.

Donna said...

Carolyn - I want pictures of that!!! :D

prashant said...

Thanks for the info

your healthy choice

Erotic Horizon said...

I do wish Ms. Briggs would grace us on this side of the pond with her presence...

Looking forward to the release...

E.H>

Donna said...

prahant - You're welcome!

EH - So true! But I hear Charlaine Harris is going to be in your neck of the woods in the next few days. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010