Monthly Reading Roundup: February 2010

This is my first post on my monthly reading, and I have absolutely no idea why I’ve never done one of these posts before… I had a pretty good reading month and feel good about what I read. Actually, this was a nice retrospect into my monthly reading because I didn’t realize that I had read 10 books. For me 10 books is a lot, not too shabby for lil’ ol’ me.

Listing is in reading order, the first being the last book I read in February:
Shade Fright (Paperback) by Sean Cummings

Shade Fright by Sean Cummings
Urban Fantasy
My Review

Liked It

Cat's Claw (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #2) by Amber Benson

Cat's Claw (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #2) by Amber Benson
Urban Fantasy
My Review

Really Liked It

Death's Daughter (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #1) by Amber Benson

Death's Daughter (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #1) by Amber Benson
Urban Fantasy
My Review

Liked It

Jordan (Pendragon Legacy, #3) by Susan Kearney

Jordan (Pendragon Legacy, #3) by Susan Kearney
Paranormal Romance Futuristic
My Review

Really Liked It

Rion (Pendragon Legacy, #2) by Susan Kearney

Rion (Pendragon Legacy, #2) by Susan Kearney
Paranormal Romance Futuristic

Really Liked It

Lucan (Pendragon Legacy, #1) by Susan Kearney

Lucan (Pendragon Legacy, #1) by Susan Kearney
Paranormal Romance Futuristic

Liked It

The Battle Sylph (Mass Market Paperback) by L.J. McDonald

The Battle Sylph by L.J. McDonald
Fantasy Romance
My Review

Really Liked It

Solace and Grief (The Rare, #1) by Foz Meadows

Solace and Grief (The Rare, #1) by Foz Meadows
YA Urban Fantasy
My Review

Liked It

A Rush of Wings (The Maker's Song, #1) by Adrian Phoenix

A Rush of Wings (The Maker's Song, #1) by Adrian Phoenix
Urban Fantasy

Really Liked It

Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1) by Nicole Peeler

Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1) by Nicole Peeler
Urban Fantasy
My Review

Really Liked It

All links go to Goodreads except the My Review links are on my blog.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a bad month at all!! I have Tempest Rising and A Rush of Wings waiting on my shelf to be read. Oh so many books to reeeeaaad! ;) Glad you had such a great month.

Mandi said...

Great month!

Chris said...

I'm curious to know what you think of the next Adrian Phoenix book. I couldn't get into it. :(

Leontine said...

Now that is the kind of book numbers that makes a reader happy :) I hope march will be evenbetter for you Donna!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Donna,

Very good reading month. :) I enjoyed Tempest Rising as well and I have the first 2 books in the Pendragon Legacy on the tbr shelf.

M

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I enjoyed A Rush of Wings and Death's Daughter, haven't read book 2 for either series yet...

Nice reading month!

Donna said...

BCC - Thanks, I enjoyed both of those books. Hope you do too!

Mandi - Thank you, I'm happy with February's reading.

Chris - I'm almost scared to read the next book...and I've read a couple of reviews on the third that's not so good.

Leontine - Thanks Lady!! I hope so too.

Michelle - The Pendragon Legacy books are very romancey - hope you like them.

Patti - Cat's Claws was better than Death's Daughter IMHO. :) Curious about what you'll think of it.

Sophia (FV) said...

You had a great month! I started doing a reading round-up this years and I really like looking back on what I've read.

Smokinhotbooks said...

Wow you had a great month!!!

Lea said...

Excellent reading month for you Donna. I have the Pendragon Legacy books lined up to read too.

A couple of Historical romances to finish first then that series.

Hachett keeps me busy! LOL

Thanks for the round up.

Alexia561 said...

Great month! Ten books is impressive! My goal is 8 books a month and I need to get going. Hope March is just as good for you! Happy reading!

Donna said...

FV - I think I'm going to start doing this monthly I also like being to see what I've read on a per month basis. A nice retrospect. :D

KC - Yep! I'm so proud of myself ::puffs out chest::

Lea - Hachette will keep you busy! I hope you enjoy all of your new reads. :)

Alexia - Believe me, I was very surprise by the #10. I usually only read about 4-5 books a month since I started blogging. I can only hope March will yield the same results. ::crosses fingers::

SusiSunshine said...

Great month you had there! A great bunch of good books. I have quite a few of them on my wishlist.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I have never done a Monthly post either. I think when I read a little bit more and become more active with my blog (whenever I run away from school lol) I'll start them.

10 books isn't too shabby at all mam' Way to go!

P.S. I like the way you formatted this post!

VampFanGirl said...

I'm so jealous of your reading power right now.

:) VFG

Erotic Horizon said...

**Waving the Pom Pom's at you Donna..**

Well done...

I did get one or two of those - Hope they all work for me...

E.H>

Donna said...

Susi - Thanks! It was a good month. :)

Mishel - I feel pretty good about 10 books, considering I work full time 40+ hrs/wk and sometimes take care of my family - just kidding! LOL! I take of each one of them.

VFG - *big grin* I iz happy!

EH - Thank you ma'am! I hope they work for you too. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010