Free Read: Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison

*** Update: This book is no longer available in its full length on the publisher's web site but you can still get a peek at the book there! ***

I just read on Kim Harrison's web site that Harper Collins' has her book Dead Witch Walking online as a free read. You have to read the book on their website. What the Hey, huh? It's free. This is a good opportunity to start the Hollows series, since this is book 1 in the series.

I'm going try and read it this week or by the end of this month, if time allows. I'm not sure how long this book will be offered online as a free read, so I wouldn't wait to long to take advantage of this offer.

Click here.

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010