I won a signed copy of Heart of the Dragon!

I won! I can't believe it! I won a copy of Heart of the Dragon Book 1 of Atlantis series by Gena Showalter - signed! I am so excited, I haven't read this series yet, but I have read the Lords of the Underworld series to date, which I absolutely loved. From what I have read in the reviews for the Atlantis series, more than likely I will love it also. Whoohooo!!!

I just pre-ordered The Vampire's Bride this past weekend, it came up on my Hot Picks on Amazon.com. Now, I just need to buy Jewel of Atlantis and Nymph King!

Here is the list for the Atlantis Series:

Heart of the Dragon
Book 1
Jewel of Atlantis
Book 2
The Nymph King
Book 3
The Vampire's Bride - March 1, 2009
Book 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010