First Blog Attempt

You would think I would have jumped on the blog band wagon long ago being as I am a web developer. Well, I'm new to blogging so this is my attempt, let's see how this goes.

Today was an usual day at work. I got a lot done, several web sections on a new web site I am developing were completed and out of the way. So, I'm about half way through with this new site.

I found some new books that I think might be interesting to read and shows some promise. To be added to TBR list:

Mona Lisa Awakening (Monere, Children of the Moon: Book 1) by Sunny

I have also been considering reading but still on the fence: The Dragon Series by Allyson James:
Dragon Heat (Dragon series: Book 1)
The Black Dragon (Dragon series: Book 2)
The Dragon Master (Dragon series: Book 3)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010