In Observance of Memorial Day

Free Picture of Soldiers Saluting the American Flag. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com
A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
--Joseph Campbell

As I approach the gates of heaven;
St. Peter I will tell;
One more soldier reporting sir;
I've served my time in hell.
--Mark Anthony Gresswell

When we say "War is over if you want it," we mean that if everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set, we'd have peace.
--John Lennon

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Thank you for this post :).

In memory of the soldiers who served and those that still serve.

Donna said...

Happy too! I feel strongly about Memorial Day, I come from a family with a line of service men.

Amy C said...

Me too. My husband is a veteran and my step dad retired from the army.

Hugs to you :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010