Guest Reviewing at Enchanted by Books: Dark Time by Dakota Banks

Rachael at Enchanted by Books has my guest book review for Dark Time by Dakota Banks up on your blog. If you'd like to see what I had to say about Dark Time, head over and check it out.

Dark Time by Dakota Banks
Book 1, Mortal Path Series
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Year: 2009

Book Burb from Amazon.com:
Three hundred years ago, she sold her soul to a demon. Now she wants it back.

For centuries, the woman calling herself Maliha Crayne has lived a second life—as an assassin for the malevolent creature who owns her soul. A haunted killer with the blood of countless victims on her hands, she has finally discovered a way to nullify the demonic pact that chains her: If she saves a life for every one she has taken, she will be free.

But if she fails, her punishments will be unspeakable, unendurable . . . and neverending.



2 comments:

Smokinhotbooks said...

Damn I'm at the wrong place again. I'll check you out over at Dakota Banks place.

Donna said...

LOL! KC, I can always rely on you to make me smile. :D

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010