Promo: Jaime Rush - Two Sweet Contests


** Love the guy's eyes on this cover! **
I just received this promo from Jaime Rush, she has two sweet contests going on right now. Read below to find out the details on how to enter.

BE IN A BOOK! YOUR NAME, NO CONTEST, NO KIDDING!

Urban fantasy romance author Jaime Rush is giving you the chance to have your name in a nationally-published book as a way of thanking you for your support, being a friend, or just being you. There is no contest, no "lucky" winner. You're all winners! Tell your friends, too. Go to her website (www.jaimerush.com) or MySpace page (www.myspace.com/jaimerush) and sign up by October 30th!

A Cool Contest for Readers and Writers –A little fame & a little fortune!

Jaime Rush (aka Tina Wainscott) is celebrating the second book in her urban fantasy romance series, OUT OF THE DARKNESS (Avon), with her Kick Butt First Line contest. Shocking, suspenseful, funny…make us want more! Cash prizes! Contest runs from through November 1, 2009. For aspiring authors, it's a chance to get your name out there and add a "win" to your bio. For readers, it's a chance to play at being a writer. For details, and to check out the entries, go to www.JaimeRush.com and click on the Contest link.

ABOUT THE OFFSPRING SERIES:

A group of twenty-somethings live ordinary lives, but they possess extraordinary psychic abilities. They are the Offspring of parents involved in a mysterious experiment gone awry. Sexy…dangerous…outcasts… They are being hunted by the government and others like them. Together they must find the truth and fight an enemy out to destroy them.

Borders.com | BN.com | Amazon.com



11 comments:

JennJ said...

Awesome contest thanks for the heads up! :)

Leontine said...

This sounds like fun :D Will check it out!

Chris said...

Is it just me, or is there something a little odd about that cover?

VampFanGirl said...

OMG, Donna! I just picked this book up from walmart last night and I was getting ready to post about it. lol! I'll be sure to link to your page for contest deets.

Have you read this series yet?

;) VFG

Ivy said...

Thanks for info :D
That cover is HOT!

Donna said...

JennJ - You're welcome!

Leontine - Does sound like fun, to be immortalize in a book. :)

Chris - The guy looks verra good. I think the couple on the bed is out of place on this cover.

VFG - That's a crazy coincidence but the best kind. Don't you think? No, I haven't read this series. I just found out about it recently. The wonder of blogs. :)

Ivy - Glad to pass the information on. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Donna!

Looks like a great series, I'll take a look around for it, not that I need to get another book. Just had to rearrange my TBR stack this morning, they exploded!!

Thanks for the heads up on the contest, I checked it out, looks like fun. Are you going to enter?

Dottie :)

Donna said...

Dottie - You're welcome. No I'm not going to enter. I stink at writing, I'm firmly in the reader category. :) But I hope you do, I really liked what you wrote for Deadline Dames.

Blodeuedd said...

That sounds really cool :)

Donna said...

Blodeuedd yes it does - your name in a book!

Janicu said...

Have you read this one? I'm confused by the contest calling it Urban Fantasy when the cover screams Paranormal Romance.. what do you think it's genre is?

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010