New Cover: The Evil Within by Nancy Holder

Evil-Within

Nancy Holder posted the new cover to the second book in her Possessions Series, The Evil Within.  I’m glad to see that this cover represents the feel of the storyline in the Possession books much more accurately than the first book in Possessions Series. Yes, I definitely like this cover much better, it shows the eerie and creepy atmosphere that I felt with the first book Possessions.

Available June 10, 2010

POSSESSIONS: A haunted, super-exclusive boarding school high in the mountains of Northern California…faces in mirrors, statues that move…and Lindsay, who’s had a nervous breakdown, fighting for her sanity, her life…and her soul.

10 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

That is such a different cover from the last one

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Oh this cover is fantastic! Very creepy. It definitely fits. Not read the series but this cover makes me want to!

Sassy
:)

Brooke Reviews said...

I haven't read the first book, but this cover is pretty creepy. It looks more like a movie poster than a book cover to me lol

Chris said...

Definitely creepy.

Donna said...

Blodeuedd - Very much different. I saw a lot folks say the cover for the first book didn't really go with book, I guess the marketing dept. listened.

Sassy, Brooke and Chris - Super creepy -- I like that!

Carolyn Crane said...

This cover is gorgeous! And I think the plot sounds excellent. YAs have the greatest covers!!

Natalie said...

Awesome! I read the first book, and I'm definitely interested to see how the next one will be. And I definitely agree with you. This cover is a much better representation of the series!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have not read the first book in this series. But I do have to say this cover is almost spooky - all that black around the eyes and the smoke. I do have to say I like it though. Great find!

Marissa said...

Creepy was indeed my first thought, but I like it when a cover represents the vibe of the book well.

VampFanGirl said...

I'm with everyone else, this cover is creeepy!

;) VFG

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010