I hope everyone’s weekend has started out right, my certainly has. The FedEx man brought my pre-order of Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep to me!!! I love when that happens—early delivery. When I get back from watching Legion today, you can bet I’ll be popping open and settling in to read Spider’s Bite.
To be truthful, I’m exciting about all of these books. I’ve already read and enjoyed Darklight; look for a review coming next week.
Feeding the Need to Read:
- Pride Mates by Jennifer Ashley – Jan. 26, 2010
- Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep – Jan. 26, 2010
- Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever by Molly Harper
- Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles
I received the following books unexpectedly for review and since they are outside of the genres that are read and reviewed here at Fantasy Dreamer’s Ramblings, I have passed these books on to my friend Dottie at My Blog 2.0 for review: