Promo: The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber

I’m really looking forward to reading The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber (that’s a mouth full to say). If you have already read the this first book in the Strangely Beautiful Series then you’ll want to read the four Darkly Luminous excerpts on Leanna Renee Hieber’s blog.

My review of the first book The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker.

The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
Book 2, Strangely Beautiful Series
Genre: Gothic Victorian Fantasy
Release: April 27, 2010 by Leisure Books
Pre-order: Barnes & Noble | Amazon

Book Summary:

With radiant, snow white skin and hair, Percy Parker was a beacon for Fate. True love had found her, in the tempestuous form of Professor Alexi Rychman. But her mythic destiny was not complete. Accompanying the ghosts with which she alone could converse, new and terrifying omens loomed. A war was coming, a desperate ploy of a spectral host. Victorian London would be overrun.  Yet, Percy kept faith. Within the mighty bastion of Athens Academy, alongside The Guard whose magic shielded mortals from the agents of the Underworld, she counted herself among friends. Wreathed in hallowed fire, they would stand together, no matter what dreams or nightmares—may come. 

Places you can find Leanna Renee Hieber: Website | Twitter

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wooohooo! I cant wait for this book! Im halfway through bk1 and Im in love with it hehe =)))

Erotic Horizon said...

I know a few people are yearing for this book to get here...

Just a little longer hon..

E.H>

Amy C said...

I love the titles of these books! I'm so looking forward to this one too, Donna!

Mandi said...

Yay! Can't wait for this book :)

Smokinhotbooks said...

I can't wait for this book. I adored Strangely Beautiful!

MrsMixx said...

Yay! I loved the first book (even though the title was a torture to utter) and i'm definitely looking forward the next book in the series. =)

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Thanks so much for posting, Donna, you are the best! And thanks, friends, for your anticipation. I'm very excited. :) Blessings!

Donna said...

Larissa - Cool! Can't wait to see what you think about it. :)

EH - *grins* I excited about what could be in store for Percy.

Amy & Mandi & KC & Pattepoilue - I think we are all feeling the anticipation for Darkly Luminous!

Leanna - You're welcome! I'm happy to spread the word about a book I'm eager to read.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Count me to those who can not wait for this book to come out!! I love the cover. :) Thanks for the teaser!

Baby T said...

Wow is all I can say this book the first book Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker, Amazing is an understatement, Its great full of romance and the best novel I have read in a while from the modern ages that is filled with both fiction and non-fiction, Its so good I cant even work right without trying to steal in a read a paragraph, Miss Hieber job very well done, this book is great

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010