I have several author events coming up here that I’d like to share with all of you:
- January 20th – Erica Hayes, author of Shadowfae
- February 1st – Jennifer Estep, author of Spider’s Bite
- A confirmed date to come – Lesley Livingston, author of Wondrous Strange and Darklight
Karen Marie Moning posted the release date for Shadowfever, the final book in her Fever series, to be on December 28, 2010. Wow, that is nearly a whole year away!!! *stomps foot* Okay, tantrum over – sort of. Actually, I’m glad to see they have finally announced a release date. Now, I have a date to look forward to.
GIVEAWAYS: Abigail at All Things Urban Fantasy has started posting Urban Fantasy giveaways around the web on Wednesdays: Win on Wednesdays. If you haven’t seen one of these posts, head over and be prepared to be amazed because this week’s posting has 65 giveaways posted!
There is a new blog on block, Book Lovers Inc. A blog with 10 fabulous bloggers talking about most anything there is to talk about on books. Their grand opening date is January 19th, this coming Tuesday. Make sure you mark the date and head over because they are opening with a lot of great events and prizes.
Feeding the Need to Read:
- Angelic by Kelley Armstrong
- Nice Girls Don’t Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
- Torn by Julie Kenner
- Turned by Julie Kenner
- Blood Kin by Maria Lima
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
- Mona Lisa Craving by Sunny
- Original Sin by Allison Brennan
- Dark Deceptions by Dee Davis
- Forbidden Passion by Rita Herron
- Jordan by Susan Kearney