Wanted: Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh

From my review of Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh you could of probably guessed that Archangel’s Kiss would be on my most wanted list. Yeah, Archangel’s Kiss is so going to be mine on release day!
This is also one of the most gorgeous book covers I’ve seen with a female heroine on it.Wanted-ArchangelsKissArchangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh
Book 2, Guild Hunter
Urban Fantasy
Release Date: February 2, 2010

Summary:

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find that she has become an angel-and that her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, likes having her under his control. But almost immediately, Raphael must ready Elena for a flight to Beijing, to attend a ball thrown by the archangel Lijuan. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan's power lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

11 comments:

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

Have to agree about the book cover! I love the way they've captured the heroine and essence of it. :) Archangel's Kiss is on my Most Wanted list too.

Chris said...

Oh yeah, totally looking forward to that one, too!

Marnie said...

This one is earmarked in my calendar. I will have it and read it before dawn.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna!

It is a HOT book cover, another to add to my list. Hope I can find Angels' Blood soon!

Dottie :)

Donna said...

Incident - Nice description of the cover. It's so beautiful I want to frame. Seriously.

Chris - I'm going to stalking the bookstores early just to see they put out before release day. ;)

Marnie - LOL! This is definitely a book that makes you feel like doing that. :)

Dottie - I hope you find Angels' Blood soon. I have my fingers crossed that Archangel's Kiss is as good.

Alexia561 said...

Nice choice!

And I love the Wanted poster graphic! :)

Blodeuedd said...

I can sure understand why you want this after that other review

VampFanGirl said...

Oh yeah! I'm DYING for this book!!!

Christine said...

Donna, I love this book cover as well and it looks amazing in that Wanted poster. Beautiful.

ANGELS' BLOOD was one of my absolute favorite novels of 2009. I can barely wait for its sequel.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Agreed about the cover-it's great, and the story sounds interesting. I really have to read one of her books.

SusiSunshine said...

I so adore this cover and me wants this book. Loved the first book and can't wait to get this one.

I've got a surprise for you at my blog.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010