Bad Moon Rising Winner is

Congratulations to
Aymless!

Who Said: "Wow! You meet Sherrilyn Kenyon! I'm not jealous (not much anyway ^_~).

My favorite book to date has to be Unleash the Night because I have serious tiger fascination and besides Wren's totally hot stuff!"

Thank you everyone for coming by and sharing in my fun meeting Sherrilyn Kenyon! I enjoyed reading everyone comments on their favorite Dark-Hunter book. I never said which was my favorite, so here it is: Night Play because Vane captured my attention the first time I met him in, I think, Night Embrace but Acheron runs a close race. Because who can deny Acheron? 'Nuf said!

Aymless, I have sent you an email!



14 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Congrats Aymless and Happy Reading!!!

M

Mandi said...

Congrats Aymless!!!!!

Lea said...

Congratulations Aymless!

You enjoy!!

L

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Congratulations Aymless - that's awesome!!

Leontine said...

Congratz Aymless, enjoy the signed treasure!!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D

Shaymless Aymless said...

Did you all hear me squeal! I think my neighbors think I won the lottery or something!

THANKS!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Congrats Aymless!

Happy reading!

Donna said...

Aymless,

Yeah, I thought I heard something earlier. That was you? LOL! :D

Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and enjoy the book!

JennJ said...

Congrats Aymless and enjoy!!!!! :)

Shaymless Aymless said...

No doubt I'll enjoy it! ^_^

Tricia said...

Congrats Aymless!

Donna I have a couple of awards for you at my blog :)

Donna said...

Hi Tricia, Thank you! That's awesome! I'm going to get them now. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010