Big Texas Thank You for the BBAW Nominations!

Book Blogger Appreciation WeekWhen I saw the first email coming through, my heart literally felt like it was going to pound out of my chest, I was so surprise because it never occurred to me that I would get a nomination, much less four of them. I love hanging out with the book blogging community, everyone is so welcoming and just truly awesome folks. I'm sending you all a big Texas Thank You for nominating my blog for BBAW!

Congratulations to all the nominees of BBAW! You all deserve it for the time and hard work you put into your blogs.

If you haven't yet head over to The Book Blogger Appreiation Week (BBAW) website, check out what it's all about and you'll also find it's a great place to find new blogs and meet new friends.

My BBAW Nominations:
  • Most Concise
  • Best New Blog
  • Best Reviews
  • Best Speculative Fiction Blog (i.e. Fantasy/Horror/Sci-Fi/Spec-Fic)

Side Note: This weekend and next week will be hit and miss for me on blogging. My son is leaving for college and wow! There is so much to be done. I just wanted to toss this out there so no one thinks I've disappeared. It's also part of the reason why I've been scattered these last few weeks.

My baby is leaving home for the first time! I promised myself that I will not cry when we drive him up to UNT. I.Will.Be.A.Big.Girl!


15 comments:

Brooke Reviews said...

Congrats! :D You're very deserving!

Marnie said...

Congrats on the noms. Good Luck on the college journey mom is taking.

Anna said...

Congrats Donna! Good Luck to your son too. :)

Chris said...

Congrats on your nominations! And good luck to your son. :)

Tricia said...

Congrats on the nominations and ((hugs)) on your baby going off to school.

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on your nominations :D
Also good luck with the moving

Donna said...

Thank you everyone!! Hopefully everything will go smoothly getting my son moved into UNT, it should anyways. I hope everyone has a fun and happy Friday.

Christine said...

Congratulations on your BBAW nominations, Donna! That's fantastic!

Best wishes to your son with his first year of college. Wow! And I thought I had things to cry about with my oldest going in to high school in three weeks! Hope the transition goes smoothly for all of you. : )

Mandi said...

Congrats!!!! Very well deserved.

I think it is ok to let a tear or two come out ;) It will be a big adjustment, but I am sure he will have a blast!

Amy C said...

Congratulations on your nominations!!

You go right ahead and cry! I know would!

ediFanoB said...

Congratulations Donna! The blog I contribute Only The Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy has been nominated too in category Best New Blog.
I wish you good luck.

Unknown said...

Congrats - You deserve it! Now how many are you going to win? :)

Lea said...

Congratulations Donna! You have an awesome blog here and are very, very deserving!

Best of luck to you.

L

Donna said...

Mandi, Amy & Christine - I'm going try to keep my crying confined to truck on our way back, between the hubster and myself. I so don't want to embarrass my son at the dorms. Man! It's going to be tough!

ediFanoB - Congratulations!! Best of luck to you also! :)

Shellie - Ha! I'm not looking that far head, I'm just happy someone thought about my blog at all! Thanks!

Lea - Thank you!!

Jo said...

Congrtulations on your nominations, Donna! You so deserve them! I was a little shocked when you commented on my post about my nominations that you didn't mention being nominated for Best Speculative Fiction Blog, so I'm glad to see you did get nominated (I should bloody hope so, I nominated you!). As far as I'm concerned, that should be your award!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010