Coming Soon: Retribution by Jeanne C. Stein

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Retribution! I pre-ordered it from Amazon.com months ago but while I was browsing on Barnes & Noble tonight, I noticed they are shipping it now. That right there just made my day!!! I'm hoping I can buy a copy tomorrow at AmardilloCon but if not, I'll be ordering it from B&N. Crossing fingers.

Retribution by Jeanne C. Stein
Book 5, Anna Strong Vampire Chronicles
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: August 25, 2009

Barnes & Noble
| Amazon.com | The Book Depository

Synopsis:

With her partner out of town, her family abroad, and her mentor estranged, newly-turned vampire Anna Strong is keeping a low profile.

But now young vampires are turning up dead, completely drained of their life force. And though Anna wants to say no when Williams, her former teacher and now leader of a supernatural enforcement squad, asks for her help, she can't. But soon, she'll wish she did.

The Becoming
Book 1
The Becoming
Blood Drive
Book 2
Blood Drive
The Watcher
Book 3
The Watcher
Legacy
Book 4
Legacy


8 comments:

Mandi said...

Just wishlisted The Becoming...excited to try this series:)

Amy C said...

Ohh, I really love the theme of the covers for this series! Of course, I don't read UF but I sure do admire some of the covers :).

Anonymous said...

Yet another series I've been meaning to start! And how gorgeous is that cover art?

Donna said...

Hi Mandi, I love this series! I hope you like it.

Agree Amy, these covers are very awesome! I like them all and I'm glad the fifth cover matches the rest. Seems a lot of series are starting change the cover art mid-series lately.

Hey TJ, I hope you get a chance to try this series soon. :)

Nikola said...

This looks great. I hope you get a copy soon, and have a blast reading it.

Carolyn Crane said...

Okay, I have been hearing SO MUCH about Jeanne Stein! And this series is already at book 5? Shoot, I think this is a horse I need to jump on. But at the beginning. Thanks for the heads up.

Hope you're having fun at the con!!!

Christine said...

I've never read this series, but those covers are awesome. I'm going to have to check these out... like I need another series to follow like I need a hole in the head! lol

Donna said...

Hi Nikola, thanks!!

Carolyn, I l-o-v-e reading Jeanne's books! Hope you give the first book a try.

Christine, the covers are awesome. Love 'em and not a tramp stamp in sight! LOL! Oh, BTW, welcome to the club of Holes in the Head... ;)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010