Most Awesome Awards!

I've been collecting these awesome blog awards and it's about time I give a formal acknowledgment of them. I've also created a spot on my sidebar to display them.

Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful blog awards you have given me. One of the reasons I've been hording these pretties is I have the hardest time giving them back out. I want to give them to everyone who stops by and the bloggers I go visit. It's kinda like when you get asked that dreaded question "What's your favorite book?" Most of us can't pick just one and when you start thinking about it, a ton of books come to mind.

If you haven't already, go check out these wonderful blogs. Each one of these blogs are an adventure in books and much more.

The Kreativ Blogger Award

Thank you Amy C. at Romance Book Wyrm, Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads, K.C. at Smokinhotbooks , Keri Bo Beari at Books with Swords, Tricia at My Reading Addition and Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

The Kreativ rules state that:
Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things.


  1. My sweet little guy Chip. He's the definition of a woman's best friend. He is the most awesome dog I've ever had the honor of having as a friend.

  2. My Tempur-Pedic bed! I swear you don't know what you are missing sleeping on one of these beds. I never wake up with a backache or shoulder ache because it contours to your body. One word: Heavenly. I'm always joking with my hubby that if he ever decides to leave, he can have everything but the bed, my books and my dog. Well, um, I'm half joking. *grins*

  3. Precious, my laptop. She keeps me in touch with what's going on, let me connect with all of you out there in the cyber world, find new books and authors, pay the bills (especially the secret credit card to buy books) and the list just goes on. Couldn't see living without Precious.

  4. While I'm not a big TV watcher, I do relish going to the movies. It's one of my favorite things to do on the weekends. Enjoy watching Sci-fi, comedy, horror, fantasy, action, romance, you name it. I have a wide range of taste when it comes to movies.

  5. Pre-Ordering books and getting them early! Nothing beats getting an anticipated book before its expected.

  6. The smell of peach cobbler or banana nut bread baking in the oven. The smell is to die-for because you know how good it's going to taste just by that sweet, delicious smell. Baking is another one of my hobbies, I have fun finding new recipes to try. I've probably tried about 20 different recipes for chocolate chip cookies alone.

  7. Last but by no means least, BOOKS! Love books in Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal Romance well pretty much any book that has a paranormal or fantasy aspect to it. Me loves 'em!

Excellent Award

Thank you Anna at Anna's Book Blog and Michelle at Michelle's Book Blog!





The Humane Award

Thank You Mishel at mis(h)takes and Leontine at Leontine's Book Realm!

"The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world."

Let's Be Friends Award

Thank you Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads!

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Hilda at Tricia at My Reading Addition, The Dip Files and Christine at The happily ever after...









The Heartfelt Award

Thank you Leontine at Leontine's Book Realm!

"Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about feeling warm inside. I wanted to create something to express that toasty feeling."



Hilda at The Dip Files and Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads

This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful

I: Informative

N: Neighborly

G: Gorgeous

O: Outstanding



20 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on all your well deserved awards :D

Marissa said...

Congrats! You deserve them!

SusiSunshine said...

Congrats Donna!!!
You deserve them all!
Love your place.

Mandi said...

Ooh..you have a tempur-pedic. I want one! :)

Congrats on all of your awards!

Leontine said...

Wrap yourself in the award love Donna! You deserve it and remind me I have to do one of these post soon to!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Your dog is sooo cute! And I call my laptop "my precious" too!

Congrats on all the award love - you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the lovely and deserved awards. I love your blog! Your list is wonderful and a reminder to all of us to really appreciate all the little things in our life that make everyday nicer. Thanks for this post.
Cheers,
Heather

Roni Loren said...

Congrats on all the awards!

Donna said...

Blodeuedd - Thank you!!

Marissa - Thank you!!

SusiSunshine - Thank you and I love going over to yours. :)

Mandi - Thanks! They are expensive but so very much worth every penny. I seriously can't go back to a regular bed.

Leontine - Thanks! I'll be over to see the lovelies when you do, be over there anyways. :)

Patti - Thank you! Chip really is a bud, he's my shadow too. Could there be a better name for something so valuable? LOL!

Heather - Thank you and that's such a sweet thing of you to say. Much appreciated. (^_^)

FictionGroupie - Thanks!!!!

ediFanoB said...

Donna,
you deserve each of these awards!

My wife and I have separated sleeping rooms - I snore!!!. She have had problems with her back. But since we bought a Tempur-Pedic bed for her the backaches disappeared. She agress that it is heavenly.

Lea said...

Congratulations Donna!

Your blog ROCKS and you are so deserving.

Enjoy!
L

Anonymous said...

All very well deserved!

Chris said...

Congrats! And I'm impressed that you kept track of all of those. :)

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! You are truly deserving of them all!

Donna said...

ediFanoB - Thank you! Oh, you should get one too! My parents have slept in separate rooms for years also because my dad can raise the roof with his snoring, so I understand.

Lea - Thank you! *blushes* You always say the most wonderful things. :)

TJ - Thank you!!

Christ - Thanks! I kept them tagged in my reader, gotta love tags in the 'ol gReader - without them I would be lost.

Colette - Thank you!! (^_^)

Christine said...

Congrats on all of those awesome awards! You deserve them. :)

Donna said...

Christine - Thank you!! :)

Michelle Greathouse said...

Congrats Donna. :)

M

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Congrats!!!

P.S. Chip is soo cute *hugs*

Donna said...

Mishel - Thanks!! Yeah, I think he is too!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010