Excerpt for the Long Awaited Queen of Song and Souls by C.L. Wilson

Exciting News! C.L. Wilson has posted the prologue and chapter one to the long awaited Queen of Song and Souls on her website. Go forth and experience a moment of pure happiness!

Queen of Song and Souls by C.L. Wilson
Book 4 of the Tairen Soul series
October 27, 2009

Book Blurb from author's website
The first deadly battles of the new Mage Wars have been fought, and victory has been won at a terrible price. As the toll of an unfulfilled matebond and the torment of war begins tips Rain towards madness, Ellysetta knows if she cannot find a way to defeat the darkness growing inside her and complete the truemate bond, Rain will die and she will become the prophesied monster Vadim Maur uses to destroy the Fey and enslave the World.


8 comments:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I have the first book of this series but I haven't opened it yet. But don't worry I will soon!!

Donna said...

Hi Mishel, I love this series! I read the excerpt. *sigh* It was such a tease. Need more, like the rest of the book. Yesterday! ;-)

Mandi said...

Love this series. It has one of the best bad guys!!

Amy C said...

OHHHHH!! Yay! Thank you so much for the heads up on this, Donna. I love this series!

I also nominated you for the Kreative Blogger award. Here's link to go forth and see what you gotta do if you want :D!

http://romancebookwyrm.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreative-blogger.html

Amy C said...

And Mandi, I totally agree with you! One of the best bad guys! I can't wait to see how everything pulls together in this one!

Danni said...

I've read the first two of her books, but haven't quite gotten to this one yet. Hope you enjoy! Happy reading. :)

Donna said...

Hi Mandi & Amy, He's one bad guy you enjoy hating but he's part of why these books are sooo good.

Hi Danni, Be sure you read the third one before this one comes out. I devoured these books back to back and October seems to far away. :(

Donna said...

Amy thank you for the award! I'm going over to see what I need to do for my award! :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010