Hearthfelt Award Awarded!

Patricia at Patricia's Vampire Notes has giving me the Heartfelt Award (Breia at Literaturely Speaking awarding me this award a couple of weeks ago), I feel all warm and cozy, to have two people I enjoy, give me this award. Thank You!!!
Hearthfelt Award
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Honorary mention goes to Breia and Patricia for giving me this award, and I would like to present this award to following blogs:


14 comments:

Mandi said...

Thank you!!! Your blog is one of my favorite places to visit:)

Amy C said...

Thank you, Donna! I love coming by your blog, and I love the new look! That top widget you have up there is pretty neat. I love that you read fantasies too! it's always exciting to find others who share the love of that genre also.

Donna said...

Hi Mandi - Thank you & you're welcome! I enjoy your place as well. Great information, always.

Donna said...

Hi Amy - Thank you & you're welcome! I was reading Fantasy before PNR and UF, and agree it's nice to enjoy that with someone else who has the same passion about it. And of course your blog was one of the very first I ventured out to, so it's a special place for me. *grins*

SusiSunshine said...

Thanks. Wow. Great.
Don't know what to say.
Thanks again!
*Hugs*

Unknown said...

Donna,
How very cool! Thanks a Bunch!
I will get it posted next week.
Shellie

Erotic Horizon said...

Thanks Dona...
congrats your self yourself, and also for including me with this great bunch of ladies..

E.H>

Leontine said...

Wow, thank you Donna! I feel a warm fuzzy feeling in accepting this. This is all still very new to me ;D

(((hugs)))

Anna said...

Thanks Donna!!

((hugs))

Lea said...

Congrats Donna!

You are very deserving. You have a beautiful blog here. Enjoy. :)

L

Donna said...

You are all welcome! A great bunch of peeps!

Donna said...

Hi Lea - Thank you! *big grin*

Keri said...

Oh holy crap! This is an amazing thing to come home to! I'm only sorry that I'm just now getting it. I will be sure to pass on the honors tomorrow. Thanks so much, Donna!!!!

Donna said...

Hi Keri - You're welcome! Very much deserved. :D

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010