New Book Cover: Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn

Carrie Vaughn just posted on her blog the newest book cover for her Kitty Norville series, book 7, Kitty's House of Horrors, due to release on January 1, 2010.

I really like this cover, fits in with the previous books in this series.

Book Blurb from Hachette Book Group
REALITY BITES
Talk radio host and werewolf Kitty Norville has agreed to appear on TV's first all-supernatural reality show. She's expecting cheesy competitions and manufactured drama starring shapeshifters, vampires, and psychics. But what begins as a publicity stunt will turn into a fight for her life.

The cast members, including Kitty, arrive at the remote mountain lodge where the show is set. As soon as filming starts, violence erupts and Kitty suspects that the show is a cover for a nefarious plot. Then the cameras stop rolling, cast members start dying, and Kitty realizes she and her monster housemates are ironically the ultimate prize in a very different game. Stranded with no power, no phones, and no way to know who can be trusted, she must find a way to defeat the evil closing in . . . before it kills them all.


9 comments:

Anna said...

Yes, I love this cover alot better than the first one I saw. :)

Moira Rogers - Bree said...

Oh, I like this way better than the last two. I was starting to worry for Kitty's health there...or the existence of her internal organs. :p

Donna said...

Hi Anna, I didn't see the first cover but I do like this cover. I like the colors.

Hi Bree, LOL! She did look pretty thin, didn't she?

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I'm totally loving the colors chosen for this cover =) Thanks for the cover candy Donna <3

Donna said...

Hm-um, same here, Mishel.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Love this cover, looking forward to the book release!

MrsMixx said...

Thanks for posting this!
I really like this cover. and at least no tramp stamp this time! lol
I'll be waiting for that book!

Lea said...

Excellent cover art Donna!

I like the pensive look of the model and the fierceness of the animal, very cool.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for sharing.
L

Carolyn Crane said...

I love that fierce animal face, too. And the plot sounds fun - a reality show plot! I enjoyed the first of this series... I have to get back on it.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010