New Book: Mind Games by Carolyn Crane


Carolyn Crane, whom I met on Twitter, has posted the new cover to her upcoming urban fantasy Mind Games, which will be released on March 23, 2010. The second book in this new trilogy will be released sometime in September 2010.

I love visiting Carolyn's blog The THRILLIONTH page, she has a very unique sense of humor and I'm always looking forward to reading her entertaining posts. Based on those posts, I'm so excited about reading Mind Games when it releases.

There isn't an official blurb yet but here in Carolyn's own words, is a brief summary of Mind Games:
But I'm sure it's fine to say that, in a nutshell, Mind Games is the first in an urban fantasy trilogy about a hypochondriac who joins a psychological hit squad. It takes place in a fantastical Milwaukee/Chicago. (Specifically, the Milwaukee/Chicago of my childhood imagination. I lived in suburbs of both cities as a young child.)

Pre-order Mind Games: Amazon.com | The Book Depository


9 comments:

MrsMixx said...

Ohh that sounds really interesting! I love the Hypochondriac part, i'll keep an eye open for more about this book.

Mandi said...

Looks great!

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey, Donna, thanks for posting this! Wow, it just looks so very official and real here on your blog!!

Mishel said...

I like the way it sounds. I've visited Carolyn's blog before =) I enjoy her posts.

I'll definitely look forward to hearing more about Mind Games as it gets closer to the release date.

Donna said...

pattepoilue - Yep, this story should be very interesting. Hypochondriacs is such a different story line in the UF world.

Mandi - Yes it does!

Carolyn - You're welcome, love spreading the word on books I'm interested in. :)

Mishel - Same here! I'll be looking for the reviews.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

This book sounds really interesting! I think finding new authors is one of the best things about twitter!

-.- said...

I'm going to echo what everyone else said and agree that this sounds incredibly interesting. Great cover too.

~ Popin

Donna said...

Colette - Yes it does!

PopinFresh - I love the cover...no tats either. :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Ah, something new for my wish list! *grin* Thanks for the info!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010