New Book: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper

Molly Harper posted the cover for the third book in her Nice Girls series, Nice Girls Don't Live Forever over at The League of Reluctant Adults. I haven't read this series but it does look interesting, fun even. Have any of you read the books in this series?
 

Book Blurb:
Nothing sucks the romance out of world travel like a boyfriend who may or may not have broken up with you in a hotel room in Brussels. Jane Jameson’s sexy sire, Gabriel, has always been unpredictable. But the seductive, anonymous notes that await him at each stop of their international vacation, coupled with his evasive behavior over the past few months, finally push Jane onto the next flight home to Half Moon Hollow — alone, upset, and unsure whether Gabriel just ended their relationship without actually telling her.

Now the children’s-librarian-turned-vampire is reviving with plenty of Faux Type O, some TLC from her colorful friends and family, and her plans for a Brave New Jane. Step One: Get her newly-renovated occult bookstore off the ground. Step Two: Support her best friend, Zeb, and his werewolf bride as they prepare for the impending birth of their baby . . . or litter. Step Three: Figure out who’s been sending her threatening letters, and how her hostile pen pal is tied to Gabriel. Because for this nice girl, surviving a broken heart is becoming a matter of life and undeath...

8 comments:

suzie townsend said...

This is a great series. Super funny and charming. And the covers are great.

Donna said...

Thanks suzie! I do like the covers also, they give you a sense of fun/humor. I'm going see about finding the first book.

MrsMixx said...

I love this séries it's so funny and the characters are very Attaching... This is my 'coup de coeur' series. I can't wait to read this book! As in i'm crazy excited about it

Blodeuedd said...

I wanna read the first book :D
Sounds like fun

Donna said...

Pattepoilue - Ah, your enthusiasm is catchy! Looks like I really need to find more out about this series. :)

Blodeuedd - You and me both!!

SusiSunshine said...

I'm eying this series since so long I should probably just start it. Seems to be real fun and love those books!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'm so excited they released the cover, that means the book will be out soon (relatively speaking). Love this series - it's on my keeper shelf!

Donna said...

Susi - same here. I really like the covers - fun!

Patti - I just ordered the first book Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010