New Releases, Author News & More - 9/29/09

New Releases Today:
September 29th

Hellbound Hearts by Paul Kane, Marie O'Regan, Clive Barker, and Neil Gaiman.

The Vampire Archives edited by Otto Penzler

Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
- Reviewed by

On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
- Reviewed by

Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout

Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong
 - Reviewed by

My Wicked Vampire by Nina Bangs
 - Reviewed by

Cursed to Death by L.A. Banks

Seduce Me in Shadow by Shayla Black
 - Reviewed by

Soulless by Gail Carriger
 - Reviewed by


Elphame's Choice by P.C. Cast

Dawnbreaker by Jocelynn Drake
 - Reviewed By

Darker Angels by M.L.N. Hanover
 - Reviewed by

The Everafter by Amy Huntley
 - Reviewed By

Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Audrey’s Door by Sarah Langan
 - Reviewed by

Blood Bargain by Maria Lima
- Reviewed by

The Hunt by Anne Marsh

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
 - Reviewed by

Chosen by Desire by Kate Perry
 - Reviewed by

Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- Reviewed by

The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands
- Reviewed by

Covet by J.R. Ward
- Reviewed By

Big Bad Wolf by Christine Warren
 - Reviewed by
Author News:
Interesting Tidbits:
  • Erotic Horizon's posted about the new Asus Eee Reader. I wasn't aware of this new ereader but now that I am. Dual color touch screens and a starting price of $165,  I want!! Isn't it beautiful?
  • Kristen over at Fantasy Cafe posted about The Bibliophile's Seven Deadly Sins. Here's #1: Destruction: This is the BIG sin and however one destroys thine book is how they shall be repaid if they were terrible enough to go to bibliohell. Destruction includes but is not limited to burning, bending back the cover, breaking the spine, tearing out pages, staining pages, dropping the book in water, shredding pages, and running it over with a lawn mower. - Head over to read the other six.
Giveaways Around the Virtual World: As always, I hope you find a new a book or an author that you've not heard of before listed here. Good Luck! The ongoing contest list is on my blog's sidebar.


16 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Great post :) I do like your a little bit of everything posts

SusiSunshine said...

As always I love your post. So many great releases today. I got my paket for the day and I'm stroking my books right now.
I so adore this new ereader. Have to research it now and find a way to get bf to buy one for me.LOL
Thanks for all the news and have a great day.
Hugs,
Susi

Leontine said...

Wow, what a release day Donna 0-0 and I love VFG's Guardian Extravaganza :) I have to drop by SciFi Guy again, oh so many links to interesting things again!! Thanks :D

Mandi said...

I forgot about Soulless!! My bookstore run is going to be a big one today :)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Holy smokes, Donna!! That's a serious list - lots of links to enjoy. There are so many books I want being released today...as always, thanks for compiling all this info!

Chris said...

WOW. So much happening, isn't there?!

Donna said...

Thanks everyone! Today was a very big new release day, my wallet is definitely groaning as my mailman will be when the books start arriving. :)

suzie townsend said...

Lots of good books coming out and lots of happenings this week in the fantasy world!

Janicu said...

Wow, there are a lot of books coming out today. Thanks for the linkage to my reviews. I love that you do that. I probably mentioned it before. But I do liking having the reviews in one place.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Wow - you were right! This is a huge release day =)

*wipes drool* lol

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks for the link love! :)

Lots of awesome releases! :)

VampFanGirl said...

Thanks for the pimpage and the heads up on all the awesome new releases!

;) VFG

HODGEPODGESPV said...

looks like you have enough bools to keep you out of trouble for a while

Roni Loren said...

Thanks for all the info. That must be a lot of work to put all of that together!

Abigail said...

Huge release day is a huge understatement. Thanks for all the review links to help sift through the bunch :)

Smokinhotbooks said...

Holy crappers. I want to look away and give my credit card a break, buuut I saw a few more bks to add to my TBR pile *cries* I just finished Covet, I miss the BDB. I also heard that S. Kenyon's new release is actually a re-release from like years ago(From AcRead) ...wondering if the story has been edited for 2009. I don't want to read about "mullets", bless the 80's.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010