New Movie: Growl

So, who's ready for a new werewolf movie with some martial arts action mixed in? Can you see me waving my hands? I can't resist the combination of paranormal mixed with fighting action, total win for a movie setup. Isn't the movie poster for Growl awesome? Chill bumps!

ShockTillYouDrop.com received the exclusive 411 and artwork for the new upcoming movie Growl, that is to be directed by Sxv'leithan Essex (Bled) and produced by Lee Cleary (X-Men: The Last Stand, the upcoming The A-Team):

"A traveling underground fight club called 'The Brawlers' arrive at a derelict ghost town tucked away in the Colorado Rockies. They meet the town's only residents, the Maxilla family who want to buy on to the fight card. But the Maxilla family's true intentions for the Brawler crew is soon revealed in teeth and claws. Some will be hunted, some will be feed, and some will become part of the family...whether they like it or not."


Found via DreadCentral.com


Category: , 9 comments

9 comments:

Carolyn Crane said...

Wow! This sounds like some movie. In fact, I predict my husband and I will be seeing it. Did you see the trailer over on vampire wire for the new werewolf movie with Benicio del Toto? GASP.

Carolyn Crane said...

I mean, del Toro. Oh, weird Freudian slip!!

Donna said...

Carolyn - LOL! Toto -- Toro! I almost spit up my water! Poor keyboard.

Yes! I've seen the trailer but I watched it somewhere else, can't remember where. It does look good, a definite movie night show. :D

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Awesome! I love werewolf flicks...hopefully it will be worth it!

Thanks for posting this.

Donna said...

FOTS - Same here, just hate that it won't release until 2011. Wish it was sooner!

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

This sounds perfect for when I'm I have one of my horror fest nights!

Tricia said...

Thanks for the heads up Donna this sounds like my kind of movie!!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

There's so many movies that I want to see. They are already out and upcoming ones too. My fam doesn't really do the movies I like so I'm stuck not being able to go see the ones I want to see. My beau loves what I love though. I know when we get married and are out on our own we'll go see all the movies we want, when we want.

Until now, I'll pine for this one =) Thanks!

Donna said...

Mishel - Great news then Growl doesn't come out until 2011. Maybe by then you'll be able to head out the theater for this one.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010