New Releases, Author News & More - 9/22/09

New Releases Today: If you have a review for any of the new releases, I would be happy to link it in this list. Just put a link in the comments of this post.

September 22nd

The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 edited by Tricia Telep

Dawnthief by James Barclay
- Reviewed by

An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon

Devoured by Amanda Marrone
Author News:
  • VampFanGirl at Lovin' Me Some Romance found the new book cover for Pleasure of A Dark Prince by Kresley Cole, due to release on January 19, 2010.
  • Download a free copy of The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole, it the first story in the Immortals After Dark series.
  • Jackie Kessler has a new website up that is centered around her YA book Hunger: Jackie Morse Kessler.
  • Karen Mahoney announced a book deal with Flux for her debut novel The Iron Witch and soon to be written book The Wood Queen.
  • Listen to the first chapter of Soulless by Gail Carriger, which releases on September 29th.
  • Sherrilyn Kenyon has the first 100 pages of Born of Night (release date 09/29/09) up and a new excerpt up for Born of Ice (12/02/ 2009).
  • Melissa Marr posted more details on her book Wicked Lovely becoming a movie over on her blog.
  • VampChix interviews Tricia Telep, editor of the newly released anthology The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2.
  • Book Pushers Anonymous interviews Ilona Andrews.
  • Meljean Brooks has posted an article of some free reads to help get you through your work week, she even goes as far as telling you how to disguise them from the workplace, at Odd Shots.
  • Chloe Neill is being interviewed at Amberkatze's Book Blog and A Great Read.
  • Lili. St Crow is interviewed by The Book Cellar.
  • Kelly Gay will be interviewed at The Eclectic Book Lover tomorrow and she will be talking about The Better Part of Darkness.
  • SciFiGuy.ca posted the fabulously delicious new cover for Katie MacAlister's Love in the Time of Dragons, book 1 in her upcoming Light Dragons series.
Interesting Tidbits:
Giveaways Around the Virtual World: As always, I hope you find a new a book or an author that you've not heard of before listed here. Good Luck! The ongoing contest list is on my blog's sidebar.

9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Great post with a lot of goodies, especially that download, thanks :D

Unknown said...

I love this post you do, I come back every week :) Thanks for adding my contest too! I also stopped by to let you know I have an award for you here! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Donna! I know how much work doing lists like this can be.

VampFanGirl said...

Girl!! You are amazing!!! I love all these links and thanks so much for the pimpage!

OMG, I'm so lusting after Katie MacAlister's new cover. Yowzaa!!!! I think I'm going to have to decorate my blog with it.

Thanks for all the info!!

;) VFG

Donna said...

You're welcome everyone!! Hope everyone finds something.

Thank you Book Chick City!! I'm heading over now. :)

VFG, happy to do the pimpage! Share and share a like in the wonderful book news. :)

Smokinhotbooks said...

Good lord how do you have time to find all this info! It's great!!!! Who needs Dateline when we have Fantasy;s Dreamer's breaking news!

Donna said...

KC- Your too funny!! Glad you like it! :)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Oh my gosh, that's a lot going on. Thanks for putting it all in one place!

Donna said...

Patti - You're welcome!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from everyone. Tell me what your thinking.


Free counters!
Flag Counter added on October 8, 2010